• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

on screen software

z656

Anybody using Siteworx On Screen made by Vertigraph .com for takeoffs.

z656

Dose your verison have a trench digitzer.How reliable do you find it.

z656

I bought Site worx On screen about one month ago. You can take pictures of any plans with your digital camera download and scale them. Has a trenching
feature. Any size trench and slope computes backfill and stone. Cuts and fills topsoil strip respread bank and loose cy.
Vertigraph.com Site worx on screen

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
I haven't been able to get the site up, how much does the software cost. Does it include a digitizer, how user friendly? Thanks Bill

z656

Bill5362 1450.00 Dose not need digitizer.Download plans from plan room or copy to disc,or take pictures of plans digital camera save in my pictures. Open my picture file in Site worx on screen scale them. Before i bought software they have 15 day free trial period.You can use multiple plans. Like topo, grading and sewer plan. You align them, then you can digitize contours on one, proposed off grading plan, sewer off sewer plan.I personally like it. Find at Vertigraph.com