• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Older JCB 506b hydraulic problem

pajibson

Just rebuilt the dash and cab wiring harness after sitting for a year after it all melted down in a fire. I took plenty of pics that I'll be posting later. Anyway much to my surprise pretty much everything seems to be working. except the boom extend & retract functions. When you hit the lever you can hear and feel it doing something the boom just doesn't move. I put my hand on the hoses @ the manifold on the cylinder itself and you can feel flow through them when you stroke the levers. Calling the local dealership tomorrow for some troubleshooting tips and maybe a price on the valve block. Just thought I'd throw it up on here and see what people had to say.
TIA