• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

old Italian construction site with old vehicles

trombeur

demolition old wharf harbor touristic villa san Giovanni restoration works and environmental requalification
DSCN4041.JPG DSCN4042.JPG DSCN4043.JPG DSCN4044.JPG

Delmer

Translation of post #152 by google:

In Italy, I tell you, the bureaucracy has created the famous "cathedrals in the desert" or useless works that we need to spend unnecessary taxes on citizens, that is corruption, this useless and badly constructed port, is causing an environmental disaster. the pier has diverted the current of the sea, so every time a storm occurs, the waves erode the coast and bring the sand to this port. Everyone knows that this port is useless and harmful to the community, but do not pretend anything to speculate and invest public funds. construction companies are building protective cliffs on the coastal coast to protect homes and at the same time dredge the port to free it from sand. in short, the next coast will be covered by erosion, the port will wake up again and the politicians will make money to repair the damage, unfortunately this is Italy full of contradictions we are "Neapolitan" like puffin, I hope you will not be bribery how we do it
a technical question if I can, do you know the Backacter model float, is it built by liebbherr?

trombeur

Confermo tutto in calabria in Italia è una zona libera senza regole come il Far West, gli imperi anarchici e l'edificio illegale ognuno fa un po 'quello che vuole, un paese che va personalizzato che saluti la prossima volta
G3270.JPG

G3270F.JPG

sin landscape climate and fantastic area great for tourism the best beaches in the caribbean

trombeur

panoramic site rock boulders storage for the construction of artificial reefs to protect the lazzaro shoreline motta san giovanni reggio calabria italy crawler excavator caterpillar 929 D smart boom
DSCN4050.JPG DSCN4051.JPG DSCN4052.JPG DSCN4053.JPG

trombeur

DSCN4081.JPG DSCN4082.JPG

floating pontoon with O & K rh 9 tracked excavator

Attachments

• DSCN4083.JPG
    DSCN4083.JPG
    902 KB · Views: 0

renaud

Hi Trombeur!!
Many thanks for sharing your pictures, i really appreciate and by the look of it, i am not the only one.....!!
Max.

trombeur

dumper 1.jpg dumper 2.jpg dumper 3.jpg escavatore 1.jpg some earthmoving machinery of a specialized company that operates in our territory of residence

trombeur

ruspa.jpg scavo.jpg Immagine.jpgperform various types of construction works, earthworks, civil works, roads, dams, walls, etc.