• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

old Italian construction site with old vehicles

trombeur

vecchia pala cingolata Fiat Allis FL10 B, con ripper usata Ed Ancora efficiente, in this Periodo Lavora nel greto di un torrente per liberarlo Dai detriti in ecccesso e favorire lo scarico alla foce del Mare, in previsione e delle piogge autunnali e invernali cosa pensate di this Vecchia Signora?
DSCN3047.jpg
DSCN3048.jpg

DSCN3046.jpg

DSCN3049.jpg

DSCN3047.jpgDSCN3049.jpg

trombeur

Scusate se allego un altro Messaggio consecutivo, this volta si Tratta di vecchio autocarro fiat tre assi 6x2 assi motrici con assale posteriore sterzante Sassone ribaltabile. Alle sponde del cassone Sono stato sovrapposte delle sponde di alluminio per caricare piu di volume, nell? ultimo Suo ciclo Lavorativo, e Stato Convertito al Trasporto di agrumie ed arance, Durante La compagna di Raccolta, conferiva i prodotti alle Aziende di Raccolta e Trasformazioni, le Fabbriche ne ricavavano Succhi Concentrati per uso Alimentare

DSCN3050.jpg

fiat 619 n1

DSCN3051.jpg
DSCN3052.jpg
DSCN3053.jpg
DSCN3054.jpg
I hope I have not bored you with my speech, for professional reasons I happen to see these old vintage machinery
what do you think? There has never happened to see some specimens similar in action on the field of work?

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
I enjoy seeing old equipment from other parts of the world. Thank you. That crane is intersting with the hydraulic bucket. The big wheel looking attachments on the boom must be the hydraulic hose reels.

trombeur

Hi guys, always working for my own reasons I came back to some sites that retraining, if you like attaching photos with old industrial machinery
DSCN3101.jpg
DSCN3100.jpg
DSCN3099.jpg
Old wheel loader hanomag 55c / mf with loading system Bucket Z, still in spite of his age work operates in a gravel pit, which feeds a plant bed of the ****** of inert selection
DSCN3098.jpg

DSCN3097.jpg

old concrete mixer

trombeur

sorry if I attach message consecutivo.ma should I attach several photos

DSCN3096.jpg
DSCN3095.jpg
Mechanical track loader Fiat Hitachi fl 175DSCN3094.jpg
DSCN3093.jpg
DSCN3092.jpg

trombeur

the old shipyard located in the quarry is about to be dismantled and redeveloped area, as you can see the old machines were taken away
DSCN3091.jpg
DSCN3090.jpg
old truck fiat 6x4 wheel drive, has a strange set-up, you know of is a dump truck or cement mixer has 2 lift arms that work place?
DSCN3089.jpgDSCN3089.jpg
DSCN3087.jpg
DSCN3086.jpg

trombeur

attach photos old Fiat allis FL 10 that smoothes and cleans the beach in Calabria Tropea
ruspa 1.jpg
ruspa 2.jpg
ruspa 3.jpg
locomotiva.jpg
Steam locomotive of bova square Italy Calabria, pictures taken during business trip

not bad Italy as landscapes and for tourism, do not you agree? what do you think?

old-iron-habit

Occupation

trombeur

'm sorry, maybe I did not come well the attached picture, are not clear focus? do not like, prefer that you do not attaching more and maybe that does not correspond more? excuse me if they are not to your liking

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
'm sorry, maybe I did not come well the attached picture, are not clear focus? do not like, prefer that you do not attaching more and maybe that does not correspond more? excuse me if they are not to your liking

Pictures seem to be coming through just fine at my end!

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Now I have them, both on post 28 and on my response post 29. Computer must have woke up. Thanks for posting.

trombeur

in another sand quarry I came across old truck fiat 4-wheel axles 4x3 axles, in an old wheel loader hanomag 55 overhauled and restored, I do not know if the photos are clear hope so
DSCN3115.jpg
DSCN3116.jpg
DSCN3117.jpg

in another sand quarry I came across old truck fiat 4-wheel axles 4x3 axles, in an old wheel loader hanomag 55 overhauled and restored, I do not know if the photos are clear hope so
DSCN3111.jpg
DSCN3112.jpg

trombeur

DSCN3120.jpg
DSCN3121.jpg
DSCN3122.jpg
benati tracked excavator with 90 sliding arm in three positions, site piling soil for filling and detected
DSCN3123.jpg
ancient equipment mechanical maintenance workshop
DSCN3124.jpg
gantry cranes for chain hoist, manual mechanical metal grille

trombeur

thank you, if I can next business trip will post more pictures thanks for your attention Regards to the next

trombeur

site restoration and environmental adaptation holy castle motte niceto Italy, old rock crawler excavator wheel loader mf 55 682 tipper truck fiat, I hope they are clear
DSCN3178.jpg
DSCN3179.jpg
DSCN3180.jpg

DSCN3181.jpg
DSCN3182.jpg

trombeur

I got lucky, I found one piece a Torreggiani p 60 bologna an excavator to tatena to noria for inert extraction and selection what you think is unique is in a quarry in Sambatello in Italy

DSCN3190.jpg
DSCN3191.jpgDSCN3192.jpg

DSCN3193.jpg

DSCN3197.jpg