• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old crawler typical fun

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Well as I finished my foundation hole rough in I developed some nasty leaks, first was a fuel leak then a hydraulic filter seal then a old line blistered thru, that was back in September. I had started the house project, been working to finish up the new shed and as worse always gets worse my work place went down for a 18 month overhaul and I went on a 3/1 night shift twelve hour schedule of 3 nights on and one off from 7pm to 7am until last week(51 days on schedule).

I got hot after it as temps went to 60 yesterday and after almost $400 in new lines and four hours effort I have my old machine back to fighting trim. Too bad it is so muddy it almost sticks in its own tracks! and I can't get anything done with it! Oh well, back to working electrical in the new house and now old man winter comes a strolling back in.