• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old conventionals at work

Tugger2

What is the construction using sheet pile for?
Its all fine dry sand in this neighborhood. Owners are building a delux garage structure into the bank. Looked like a fun job on the getgo but my little vibro dosent like the sand,so tomorows mission is to rig a drop hammer . Typical pile driving ,get a bigger hammer. Lining up a bigger vibro but all my local contacts are busy so it looks like it off to ICE in Yelm for a bigger one.Fun n games in piledriving some days i wonder why i do it.

Tugger2

Hey id love a trip down there right now,but as usual work gets in the way. Wife and i have always enjoyed our travels around there. One i hope i can take you up on the coffee,same offer stands up here.