• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ok. So I need new tracks. Recommendations for a Takeuchi tl140?

skata

I posted a few days ago how my track popped off and then popped itself back on. Got lucky. Well today 2 track links fell off one track. These are original tracks with 900 hours. Any recommendations? I'm near Chicago.

Mark13

I have the Camso SD tracks on my TL230. I have 1k hours on them, hoping to see about 2k out of them. The factory tracks lasted 1650hrs before I ran over metal and broke cords in one track.
I ordered mine from Midwest Track and Tire, I've also heard that Ryan Hutto with track hutt is great to work with as well.

PeterG

Occupation
Landscape Construction, General Contractor
Out here in Seattle we have Summit Supply. I bought sprockets and tracks from them for my Takeuchi TL130. Also tracks for my TB016 mini excavator. Price seems fair, and the tracks work great. They have a location on the east cost. At times they have free shipping. Right now I believe they have 5 percent off orders until the end of the month of Nov.

skata

Local dealer says these are an oem option from Takeuchi. 1245 per track. And they have them in stock. Look legit?

Resized_20191105_123947.jpg

Resized_20191105_123957.jpg

JD8875

Those look like Hiqual tracks which are an OEM option from Takeuchi. I just bought a set of them for my tl130 this summer. Bout 200 hours on them so far and I love them. They ride good and bite really well. They clean out much better in mud than a C pad. They aren't really turf friendly is their only drawback.

I think I paid about $700 each for my tl130. They were free shipping to my local frieght terminal or a commercial address.

Call the guys at Hiqual and you can buy direct and save a good chunk. They were awesome to work with. Shipping was two days to KCMO.

John

skata

At least a dozen links fell out of my old track. It was done. And I need the machine. So I went and bought these last night. They do look a bit more aggressive like you say, but I like that since I do a lot of backfilling and grading. I'll try to get them on today and see how they do.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Those look like Hiqual tracks which are an OEM option from Takeuchi. I just bought a set of them for my tl130 this summer. Bout 200 hours on them so far and I love them. They ride good and bite really well. They clean out much better in mud than a C pad. They aren't really turf friendly is their only drawback.

I think I paid about $700 each for my tl130. They were free shipping to my local frieght terminal or a commercial address.

Call the guys at Hiqual and you can buy direct and save a good chunk. They were awesome to work with. Shipping was two days to KCMO.

John

I put Hiqual tracks on my machine. I really like them as well. They bite better than the OEM Bridgestone in the dirt, they are much smoother (which would be a big help in a Taki) and in the Winter they significantly better. Lastly they are reasonably priced.

skata

These new tracks bite really good..
It sucked changing these in freezing weather with frozen mud. I cut the old tracks off with a Sawzall, and pulled the front idlers out to clean behind them. Then the idlers pushed back real easy after.