• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NPK C4C diagram

TVA

Does anyone have hydraulic diagram for NPK C4C compactor plate to share?!
Thanks in advance!

heymccall

Motor offset hangs below centerline. Attached is Compactor manual. Page 66 breaks down the valve.

Attachments

• C Compactor Instruction Manual.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 14

TVA

It's a fixed displacement motor, there's a relief under the attaching bracket , follow hoses off motor. Super simple
I know that, it has CASAPPA KAPPA 30-32 in it.
There’s also supposed to be flow control valve, and I know for sure there’s a check valve and supposed to be anti cavitation valve. I need to know weather it has cross relief also.

TVA

Motor offset hangs below centerline. Attach is C6B diagram. Damned near identical, just bigger.
View attachment 239131
Thanks! unfortunately I need more then that.
And B series is different then C series. C series has its own relief, the question is it one way cross relief or two ways?
This thing works with hydrostatic pump on pile driving barge, so it is little different then regular backhoe or excavator set up.

heymccall

I keep forgetting that I put the flow control manifold into all of my B series compactors. I've got C4B, C6B, C6C, & C8B compactors in service.