• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Now this is what i call STUCK!

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
oops
X2, because it would take even longer to try and bury that super stick.

dayexco

looks like they're bringing in concrete plank or are those dragline mats? to get the tracks up on....looks like they've done this before, i'll bet they had it outta there in a heartbeat

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
Its amazing how soft the ground is in the parts of the US we have no worries here of sinking a excavator :thumbsup

MVFD

Ford LT-9000 said:
Its amazing how soft the ground is in the parts of the US we have no worries here of sinking a excavator :thumbsup

LOL

Yeah the its all rock here.

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
When working around any soft ground, (muskeg, below high tide, etc) we always have a large log within reach. Suprising how many times grabing that log has gotten us out of trouble.

CAT 345BLR

Occupation
CAT 345 BLR operator
i mean how do you get start to try and get that out of there.....

View attachment 1189

View attachment 1190

Those are my pics , and i was working with this machine . It was a machine that we rented before our own 345BLR .

I've told the boss that we need some dragline mats , but he says it wasn't nececery . After 4 hours the machine was out of there .

mflah87

Occupation
owner of excavating company
I'd call the insurance company and report it stolen once it sinks in deep enough! get a brand new one.