• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

none in the world!!

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
I’m running into the same problem and I work in the business.!!
Had a pump come in off a 6BTA..
Someone got to it before me and removed 2 of the 6 holders on top..
They lost the springs and pegs outta 2 cylinders.. the springs r available but no pegs(volume reducers) none at the factory either.!!

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
A quick Google search turned up several places that "say" they have them including ebay and some random injection shops. No idea if they are any good, remanufactured, dropped, used or whatever, but it appears there are some out there. I would start picking up the phone and calling these other places including the ebay seller to see if they are American and sound legit. Maybe buy a couple spares in case any are defective.

twr

A quick Google search turned up several places that "say" they have them including ebay and some random injection shops. No idea if they are any good, remanufactured, dropped, used or whatever, but it appears there are some out there. I would start picking up the phone and calling these other places including the ebay seller to see if they are American and sound legit. Maybe buy a couple spares in case any are defective.
the guy I use for aftermarket has ran them came up with nothing, two fuel pump shops I use cant do nothing ,one said they could send off to rebuild two weeks maybe cat can have some in 90 days found one new in Houston now there closed for inventory, how long does it take to count one injector

twr

I saw those have hard time putting my name on china i'm sure parts may not have option

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Ur right.. the thing that bothers me is, mine is a Bosch part made for a Cummins engine/pump...(6BTA)
How many of those do u think r out in the world.?? Totally unacceptable .!!!

Truck Shop

I spent 3 hours looking for accessory drive parts for a big cam. Cummins wanted $641.00 for the drive gear,
finally found a aftermarket for $109.00 with the 2 thrust washers and 2 bushings and freight $165.00.
A complete new is $381 to $450 and reman $281. But that's if you can get it. If it says in stock on a site like
DPD that means nothing they will probably be sourcing from someone else, most are. Highway and Heavy Parts
had zero and they pull from DC's all over and sell a lot of Interstate Mc Bee and they had Zero. But Cummins
had no parts either just a few thrust washers.

M&D Distributors is also the same as Diesel Cast West in Portland Or, Which use to be Northwest Motor Weld.

Truck Shop

I try to find parts in western states, shipping prices and when ordering from east coast they lose it 25%
of the time.

AzIron

I try to find parts in western states, shipping prices and when ordering from east coast they lose it 25%
of the time.
I usually have stuff get lost coming 2 states away dont talk about cross country

Tho did have an interesting experience with duetz had a mud pump on a drill go down in Alaska injection pump called around only available in Germany no next day available so company bought first class tickets on an airplane pump was in Alaska 3 days later and rig was running in less than 5 days I thought that was fairly impressive