• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

no fire 3406e

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Take a picture of the junction box. . It’s worth a thousand words.

I feel your frustration. Trucks suck to work on. Nothing but pain and heartache. Tilt the hood, just to discover broken dreams, broken wires and broken promises. Big money pits, where all hope is lost. Lifestyle of truck stop food and **** jugs, tossed out the window just like my interpersonal relationships from being on the road full-time.

Me personally, YMMV, I power through the agony by slamming my Johnson with the door of the truck, first thing in the morning. The rest of the day is bound to be better.

Beetle_Spin

i feel your pain i can take a picture here soon when i get to the truck i think i made a dumb mistake and wired a hot wire onto the starter ground instead of the solenoid gona go check that out

Beetle_Spin

Take a picture of the junction box. . It’s worth a thousand words.

I feel your frustration. Trucks suck to work on. Nothing but pain and heartache. Tilt the hood, just to discover broken dreams, broken wires and broken promises. Big money pits, where all hope is lost. Lifestyle of truck stop food and **** jugs, tossed out the window just like my interpersonal relationships from being on the road full-time.

Me personally, YMMV, I power through the agony by slamming my Johnson with the door of the truck, first thing in the morning. The rest of the day is bound to be better.

for what its worth i hope your day is better than the last just gotta keep your head held high

Beetle_Spin

this is the "junction box"
i rubbed the dust away and found out what it is but if anyone knows the name of what that is called id love to know also found out i didnt hook a power wire to the negative terminal of the starter and cant find any voltage on the ground or frame today this truck just loves playing games with me

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
For a 3.3MB file, I can’t see see anything in that picture except some blurry stuff. Maybe it’s me. I’ve been huffing diesel all day.

Beetle_Spin

i found another truck near me that i can test my computer out on my question is can you literaly just swap computers and it the other truck will recognise it and run or would it be a waste of my time to even test it that way

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
It will run with a swapped ecm as long as it’s a 3406e.