• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

No Can Chat...

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
How the heck did we all go from diagnosing my technical problem, to sounding like Grandpa Jones on Hee Haw when they asked him "What's fer Supper"...:beatsme I asked a couple questions in the geek patrol thread, and the next thing I know someone's serving up "possum friccassee with cornbread toppin, deep fried crappies still a'floppin, the best dern grits this side 'o the lake, and all the trimmins from dermaters to hotcakes"...:notworthy It's bringing back some really, really bad memories...:cool2

LoL...that's funny. :lmao

That's about the way we are on chatroom as well...never know what will be the topic of discussion. :tong

biggrader

Occupation
Owner/Operator
trying to get to the chat room and this is what i get:
We were unable to return you to heavyequipmentforums.com.

Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.
What you can do:
Go to your home page

Try to return to heavyequipmentforums.com

More information

When a website causes a failure or crash, Internet Explorer attempts to restore the site. It stops after two tries to avoid an endless loop.

I think i downloaded the latest cup of coffee... i mean Java. Any ideas?

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
trying to get to the chat room and this is what i get:
We were unable to return you to heavyequipmentforums.com.

Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.
What you can do:
Go to your home page

Try to return to heavyequipmentforums.com

More information

When a website causes a failure or crash, Internet Explorer attempts to restore the site. It stops after two tries to avoid an endless loop.

I think i downloaded the latest cup of coffee... i mean Java. Any ideas?

That's the same thing that's happening to me since I downloaded Java's latest version...But I still think it's on my end because I get the same thing on another site powered by vBulletin...I've unblocked pop ups, set security settings lower, I'm still missing something.

alco

That's about the way we are on chatroom as well...never know what will be the topic of discussion. :tong

Heck, even when you're there, it's still hard to figure out what the topic of the discussion is....lol.

biggrader

Occupation
Owner/Operator
Why don't you try uninstalling Java and reinstall it. Worth a try..

G4me your a genious. Uninstalled all of the Java on my computer and reloaded. I was able to get to the chat page but had another problem. No one was there to chat with:) I'll try it later on when there is more people around. thanks for the help

Grader4me

G4me your a genious. Uninstalled all of the Java on my computer and reloaded. I was able to get to the chat page but had another problem. No one was there to chat with:) I'll try it later on when there is more people around. thanks for the help

Happy it worked for you! Pssttt...tell Grandpa about the genius thing will ya?:D

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Happy it worked for you! Pssttt...tell Grandpa about the genius thing will ya?:D

I'll be the one to bring it to everone's attention G4me...you ARE a GENIOUS! I uninstalled Java, and now the chat works!:notworthy

Now, if I could only get this stinking Weather Channel desktop program uninstalled...:Banghead