1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Nitrogen charge for concrete hammer

Discussion in 'Compact Equipment Attachments' started by SunServicesLLC, Oct 23, 2006.

1. SunServicesLLC

SunServicesLLC Well-Known Member

I have an EACO concrete hammer for skidsteers it stopped working today and was told its because it needs to be recharged. Anyone have info on where to get this done. Bobcat dealer said they would only service ones they sell.
    Thanks in advance
    Brian

2. CEwriter

CEwriter Senior Member

journalist
    Not finding an EACO hammer anywhere on the Internet or my directories. Any chance you have the name wrong?

3. dirthog

dirthog Senior Member

heavy equipment mechanic
    Any good equipment repair shop should be able to recharge it the key if what kind of fittings are on it for the nitrogen we just bought a kit to charge very high pressure accumulators on a milling machine and it was not cheep well over $1000 just for it only good thing we can use the gauge and hose with some of our other adapters.

4. SunServicesLLC

Could it be a Beaco??

5. SunServicesLLC

Its an esco eliminator hammer anyone know of somebody in Wash DC area that works on these

6. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation
    I have an Esco hammer as well. Mine is a 1500 pound hammer. All you need to recharge it is an adaptor to go from the nitrogen tank to the fill valve on the hammer. Esco stopped making hammers sometime ago. Esco is still in business just not in the hammer business. If you contact Esco they will give the company that is handling the parts for the Esco hammers in circulation. I don't remember who that was. They can also give you the recommended charge amount for the hammer. With that you can charge it yourself or take it to any dealer and they can (with your adaptor for your hammer) fill your breaker. Not a big deal.