• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NH FiatAllis FT110

MissErin

Have a 2000 FT110, bought new, used on a private estate, low hours, always serviced. My understanding is this model is rare/discontinued however am trying to locate a hydraulic brake accumulator (part # 53005252). Another option is to buy another FT110 for parts however I cant seem to find one anywhere…

Does anyone know if the accumulator would be interchangeable with a NHLB115?

New to the site, thought someone may be able to point me in the right direction…
Thank You!

Welder Dave

Have you checked with a dealer or independent repair shop? They might be able to tell you what interchanges or what will work.

MissErin

Great Idea!
Ive found that part # 153005250 will also work. That part is also elusive.‍♀️

Acecadet

How about a phone call to Hydac? They make most of the OEM accumulators. Just figure out your hydraulic fitting, size in volume, (I believe it is .75 liters) and what max system pressure is and they can get you set up with their part number. Then you will just need to find a heavy equipment place that has the proper nitrogen charging equipment.