• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Newer style Bobcat Brushcat

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Sorry for the delay. Didn’t see this. Ours has the blades not the disc mower. It’s an awsome cutter. I wouldn’t skimp if u can. I haven’t used the disc style but haven’t heard to much good about them. This diamond mower is very heavy duty. I don’t think anything less would have held up with what we’ve put it through

Bayrat

Occupation
Dig Safely Field Representative
It looks like a little tank, I'll take a look. Thank you

Bayrat

Occupation
I did request a quote from a dealer, found out from the factory that he sells them, but he sent me a quote for a Bradco instead. Not certain why, but I'll check with him after the holiday. SkidPro sent me a quote for their industrial cutter too, it's $7800 with shipping. It's a decent looking cutter but I'm a bit gun-shy due to the appearance that they are a call center reseller and not a builder. The top of line Bradco quote is $8800 with tax and no freight, it's delivered to me.

5.9Jon

Does anybody have experience with QuickAttach Brush Buster? I am wondering how they are? Looks like it is a well built unit and the price is competitive.

Bayrat

Occupation
Does anybody have experience with QuickAttach Brush Buster? I am wondering how they are? Looks like it is a well built unit and the price is competitive.

I don't other than speaking to the salesmen online and watching all the videos they have on youtube. Seemed a bit too pricey for me though. Not certain whether they actually make their own product either, or are they simply another .com call center.

firemole

Occupation
retired fire dozer operator
I bought a Blue Diamond 60” low flow, 3 blade cutter 3 years ago. Awesome attachment had a motor leak a month out of warranty and they sent me a new motor free. Great cutter, great price. Run on a s220 standard flow sage brush, willows small trees no problem.