• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new whip

gasfield315c

Occupation
build gaswell locations in the steeper than a mule
well i finally got a new machine at work...we had a layoff recently and i got one of the machines one of the guys that got laid off ran, he was on a reclaim crew so the machine never got into any trees, not a scratch on it, its a 315C...same as the old one i had, but different stickers on the doors and counterweight, and this one has a 42" bucket, and only 1300hrs on the clock

Attachments

• GEDC0112.jpg
    GEDC0112.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 592
  • GEDC0113.jpg
    GEDC0113.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 592
  • GEDC0114.jpg
    GEDC0114.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 593

JonesBros

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck Driver/Fabricator
Looks good!! Good to see another machine from Carter!

gasfield315c

Occupation
they are pretty good....easy to deal with as far as gettin stuff like hoses and teeth and stuff, but they have to order alot of stuff other than simple things, around here they cater more to strip mines, they keep alot of stuff in stock for like D11's, 992's, big stuff like that

Thanks for the quick response gasfield. I've been away from home for a while and thinking about making my way back up north sometime. Have you ever dealt with Walker? If so do you see a difference in the dealerships?

gasfield315c

Occupation
no, not really, i have got a few hoses from the walker in logan, but thats it. where our shop is in pineville, thats where we get all our parts