• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Va Member

Mike0251

Good day everyone. I signed up here in hopes of listing a 1998 C6500 Top Kick fully equipped service truck for my lady friend. It belonged to her late husband a local 77 guy. What is interesting is I've known this lady for 17 years and had not seen or heard in about 8 years. I too lost my wife of 42 years a couple of years ago. Well the good Lord somehow brought us together and it's been the most amazing thing one could have ever dreamed for. I am retired, former aerospace engineer and have been very busy at helping her sell her house and get her affairs in order. This service truck is the last thing on her plate. I will get it posted in the for sale section if I have those forum privileges or when. Doing all I can to help her. Hell this is the biggest truck I have ever driven too lol.

Vetech63

This looks like a Northeastern US convention in here;) I had to come throw ion some Southern flair! LOL...Welcome!:D