• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New to threading but willing to learn,

pointlessman

I live in Ma. and work the graveyard shift, grew up on a farm have 2 TLB Ford 4500 and a ford 5500. Working on changing loader arms on 4500 and have some electrical issues with 5500. Have a lot of questions have worked as a mechanic most of my life, i know a little bit about a lot of things am looking forward to talking with everyone please try to be patient my computer skills are not good Thank you.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Pointlessman,
In the spirit of threading, welcome aboard. It’s great to have another threading enthusiast on HEF to share ideas and thoughtful discussion with.

Tinkerer

I'm also late pointless man.
But, it is never too late to say welcome to HEF !
I thought you were going to ask for help with fishing questions ! Like threading a hook and tying knots !:(
No worries on computer skills, there is a forum here dedicated to just that. Need help, ask away.