• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New to the site!

Helper81

Occupation
Rentals, Parts, Sales
Brand new to the site, been "lurking" around the site for a few weeks now and I have decided to go a head and going you guys. Seems like a pretty cool place that is very helpful and has some pretty cool members as well.

Helper81

Occupation
Rentals, Parts, Sales
welcome to the forums, Helper 81.,,, tell a little about what you do, . Gramps

Well, coming from the Ag side of things and working for a John Deere dealer for the last 5 years I welcome the change I have currently had, as in job occupation. I now work for a heavy equipment rental/fleet machinery, and really like the change of job environment and everyday machinery as well. Just basically getting more acquainted with the excavators and dozers verses the normal tractors I was use to seeing each and every day. Growing up on a tobacco farm and driving a tractor daily and very different than getting in to an excavator and articulating dump trucks. Overall I'm very happy and love my job. BTW, I'm the rental coordinator/parts person there.

I use to have a John Deere 544G and 624G 4WD wheel loaders but those days are long gone, I just have some miscellaneous parts that I'm trying to eventually get rid of, I have (1) half axle that is new in the crate never opened from John Deere that has been around a while and I'll never use it, just need to clean out the shop again to make some more room for more "junk" as my wife would say.