• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new s70 dies out when turning left right with force

richsyamaha

Hello forum users my s70 since new dies out when you turn right or left with any aggression if you jiggle sticks it dies out but if you ride wheelies its fine forward or backward
bouncing seems to shut it down its getting more frequent now it has 51 hours on it reason i notice it now is I'm in dirt and in winter i was in snow now i get side thrust is all i can figure any ideas i see no seat switch fuel full, its as if someone pushes the kill switch btw i have keypad not the key, no idiot lights on either, oil at top i noticed it more while on side of hill (slight) it had empty bucket and was down and died out 4 times getting to level ground crawling slowly its less sensitive on level ground .
thanks mike i am in warranty til February but i want to use it any ideas

richsyamaha

i replaced filter and tank is full it runs flawlessly forward or backward but expessially after warming up (not overheated) and you jiggle left or right its shuts down like you pushed red button on keypad no warning it just shuts down like seat switch or lean angle sensor but i don't see either in machine has 52 hours now 70 percent chance of shutting down on turn on Tuesday its going to bobcat i gave up i will let you guys know what they found.

richsyamaha

The problem was located in 2 spots i was told a loose ground plug under cab and one in cab all good now they told me when cab was raised the slightest touch rocking cab in air would cause s70 to die out i put 30 minutes on it since and flawless
Repaired