• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Rhino track pads

Toegrinder

Occupation
Milling Foreman
Has anyone tried the new Rhino pads... how do they stand up against the OE? Price seems great compared, but if they're junk let me know. Thanks

I put them on my 210i, probably about 500 hours ago. So far so good, they are wearing identical to the oem's. From what I understand from what our rep told us, they are made from the exact same material as the factory, they are jusy made here in the states, hence the cheaper price.

Toegrinder

Occupation
Milling Foreman
All pads come with 2,000 hour guarantee these days. We have Kennametal pads on another mill...ehhh

DBK

Occupation
Mill Crew Foreman
We installed Tufpads from BLS on our last two mills that needed pads. So far they seem to be holding up well. Not a fan with the Kennametal pads. Tried them in the past and they didn't hold up. 2000 hour warranty is also pro-rated.