• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New/Reman Hydraulic Pump for Kobelco SK135srlc

DirtyJoeDirt

Occupation
Excavator
In s FL looking for contact who sells hydraulic pumps a new or remanned. Hoping someone might have the information at their fingertips. S/N YH01-00892 (Kawasaki hydraulic pump). Just got it pulled last night. Dealing with this and the water pump... Would like to get one asap. Thanks again!

AntonioRocha

Yes, those pumps have lots of chinese aftermarket parts, you can repair it with chinese cheap parts and then sell the machine:D in an auction, or you can repair it proprely and you have machine for many many hours,

lantraxco

Yes, those pumps have lots of chinese aftermarket parts, you can repair it with chinese cheap parts and then sell the machine:D in an auction, or you can repair it proprely and you have machine for many many hours,

LOL, yeah, friend of mine in the hydraulic repair business tried some Chinese pump parts just to see how they worked out.... Tandem hydrostat pumps, never made it off the test stand. First one failed in minutes, second lasted just over an hour he said. The bimetal plates, the two dissimilar metals stopped hugging each other and said goodbye. Also seen piston slipper feet self destruct in short order.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I've seen the sides of the barrels blow completely out. Turns out the thickness of the barrel assembly was about 0.020 inch thinner than the OEM. Seen lots of slipper feet bid good bye to the pump casing as well.

Piston and barrel assemblies are easy to change. Rebuilding and recalibrating the governors is difficult with the right tools. Doing it on the machine can be near impossible.

AntonioRocha

I may have a wrong ideia, but those kawasaki pumps which can be seen in alot of excavators are not use to last many hours, rexroth pumps tend to last more I think. Never had problems with Komatsu or Caterpillar pumps. Even the aspect fo the Kawasaki pump when opening the excavator door of the pump compartment looks thinner and weaker than in other excavators.

GabrielBam

In s FL looking for contact who sells hydraulic pumps a new or remanned. Hoping someone might have the information at their fingertips. S/N YH01-00892 (Kawasaki hydraulic pump). Just got it pulled last night. Dealing with this and the water pump... Would like to get one asap. Thanks again!

Could you try https://supply.parts/request/create
You can get different prices, from different companies, like this you could have a comparation of prices.

mikebramel

I've seen the sides of the barrels blow completely out. Turns out the thickness of the barrel assembly was about 0.020 inch thinner than the OEM. Seen lots of slipper feet bid good bye to the pump casing as well.

Piston and barrel assemblies are easy to change. Rebuilding and recalibrating the governors is difficult with the right tools. Doing it on the machine can be near impossible.

From what I remember the control on this model is all electronic through the proportional coils

SterlingR

Formerly DRESSTA1
Call Mashburn Equipment in Ringgold Ga. When Kobelco left Ga they bought all their inventory. They have a warehouse full of new Kobelco parts.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
There is a max flow setting per each pump and a proportional cut back and then both pumps have to be balanced so they flow the same at the same pressure through out the torque curve.