• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

woberlin

Occupation
excavating contractor/bodyshop owner
Hi everyone! This is a very impressive forum-there certainly seems to be a wealth of knowledge here. My name is Bill, and I just entered the ecavating business this fall. I have owned a autobody shop for the last 8 years and business has fallen off greatly the last several years, so it's time to start a new venture. On a whim last summer I was browsing e-bay and found a Ford L-8000 single axle dump, and much to my wife's horror, I won it. One thing led to another and now I have a tandem dump, d-3 dozer, and a Komatsu PC-75 excavator. I have always loved running heavy equipment, and got a considerable bit of experience in the military. So far so good. There seems to be plenty of work here in northeastern Ohio. I've picked-up quite a few jobs already, and have'nt even been looking seriously yet. Winter finally seems to be starting here, so hopefully I can paint my trucks before next spring. I know I've learned alot from this forum already, and there is alot more I need to learn!

will_gurt

Charter Member
Occupation
operator in extended holding pattern
Welcome to the forum!

Do not be bashful in asking questions. There is a great wealth of knowledge here.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to HeavyEquipment Forums.com!!:drinkup

Have a look around, don't be afraid to ask any questions!

I think some before and after shots of those trucks would be great in the Trucks forum!