1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

New member to the scene.. Wanted to share a few pics with everyone.

Discussion in 'Showtime!' started by PineTreeAssassin, Jun 24, 2017.

1. PineTreeAssassin

PineTreeAssassin Well-Known Member

2. farmerlund

farmerlund Senior Member

Farmer/ excavator
    Ya, the rake works better than the typical dozer rake. Its off a wheel loader.

Not sure about the hours on the D8H, Guy I bought it from took very good care of it. rebuilt engine and trans before I got it. should last a very long time. Not usable in soft ground for sure. LOL

3. PineTreeAssassin

Dang, it looks like pretty heavy duty rake. I'd say that d8 should last you a long time man! I bet that thing can ever more push

4. Landclearer

Landclearer Senior Member

Thanks for posting. I love seeing others work and how similar or different it is done in other areas.

Another great job. I get a little OCD myself once in a while but it feels good to be proud of your work and you should definitely be proud if yours.

5. PineTreeAssassin

Pond Job before and after.. Customer said he wanted a deep pond! IMG_2472.JPG IMG_2525.JPG IMG_2527.JPG IMG_2651.JPG

6. fast_st

fast_st Senior Member

IT systems admin
    That's pretty Deep!

7. rwoody

rwoody Well-Known Member

Heavy Repair/Sales/Military Surplus
    deeper the better awesome!!!!!!!!!! i like them 25' last long time that way and easier for the ecosystem to come back if you have a shallow end too@@@

8. PineTreeAssassin

Thats right! I get nervous going that deep.. I Worry about hitting sandy soils that far down around here, but ultimately left up to the customer when you tell them up front.

9. PineTreeAssassin

Before Pics : IMG_0830.JPG IMG_0847.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0926.JPG Reconditioning 2600' ft. of an existing logging road for a timber company. Overgrown and plenty of mud holes to fix!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  10. PineTreeAssassin

IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0933.JPG IMG_0941.JPG IMG_0897.JPG After Pics....Would've like to have cleaned the remainder of the ditch out with the excavator, customer's budget wouldn't allow for it.

11. thierrys

thierrys Member

Sales and Marketing Executive
    Wow, so clean. Thanks

12. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Nice work! Neat and clean, you know how to run a blade.

I know what you mean about the rain, I'm a little farther north but we get out fair share.