• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New member from Washington

NwbHoss

Occupation
retired crane operator
Hello I figured I should introduce myself, Name is Mark my friends call me Hoss I guess I screwed up while signing up and put my name as my screen name but cant find how to change it.
Skyking referred me to here when he started helping me look for a RT crane that I am buying to build a couple log homes in Northeast Washington.
I am a retired overhead crane operator of 35 years from Boeing
I have almost zero experience with boom cranes so I am getting a serious education here.
Looking forward to leaning a lot here I have already picked a ton of good info on my crane search!

skyking1

Welcome aboard :)
You can PM one of the moderators for a name change, I do believe.
maybe make a post in the support thread. You need to be known as Hoss of some sort, so you can post about the hossienda :D