• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New member from BC, Canada

Nimble

Hi!
I thought I already had an account but apparently was just a forum creeper haha. Newly certified excavator operator from British Columbia Canada, very excited about my future career! Great website so far with lots of information! Im looking forward to participating in discussions once I have a story or two under my belt!

bwaa

Everyone starts out as forum creeper! Hello from Bronx, NY! My name is steve.

bwaa

hi robin, you're in the philippines? ive been there a couple of times! ive only been to manila though.

bwaa

wow do you speak the language there? i know a majority of ppl can speak english there so I didn't have a hard time as a tourist

robin yates uk

I cannot speak Tagalog sadly, one language I have found very hard to learn.I disagree about the majority speaking english, maybe 20% in Manila, less so in the Provinces

bwaa

i know they understand it at least, i watched some tv over there and they speak some tagalog with english sprinkled in.