1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

New machine pictures

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by dustmaker, Jul 19, 2008.

1. garieresco

garieresco Member

Quick Change heads are always very useful, and provide lot's of utility...this machine was well spec'd. Right On.

2. powerjoke

powerjoke Senior Member

owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
    Nice lil loader.

I would like to have one for my snow crew but will probably stick to the cheap skidder's ;)

Pj

3. brushmaster90

brushmaster90 Well-Known Member

independnt tractor operator
    Nice little loader, thanks for the pics.

4. Marc V

Marc V Member

General Contractor
    After 3 years, how is the 244 running? Are you still happy with it? Would you buy it again? Any problems or complaints? I have a Kubota R420 and I am looking to trade up to a larger machine and would like to hear about your history with the 244.

5. rabia

rabia Banned

machine is looking nice i also really like its color