• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

"New lowboy trailer"

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
Here is a pic of our new to us 48' mechanical detach lowboy with rear 6' dovetail and 6' ramps. The rear ramps really are handy to load from and quick too.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

td25c

I like it ! That's going to be a handy trailer for a lot of tasks JBGASH . Looks like a Hyster trailer .

Is the folding neck hydraulic or manual ?

Only one I was ever around was a hydraulic fold , I want to say the brand was Trail King . It sat pretty low to the ground so the driver would pull out from under the trailer , then remove the fifth wheel king pin and the trailer had a battery powered electric over hydraulic pump that would let the neck fold down to the ground .

Last edited:

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
TD, it is a manual folding neck, we have a Mack tractor with winch that raises and lowers it when needed. Much quicker to just load from the rear however. Much safer to load from the fold down however..