• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Kubota SVL95-2

Don Harward

Its a thing of beauty...Compared to my beat up Kobelco and my prehistoric Case 1150B

Anyway, I plan to work it at my farm for maybe a month, then ship the thing to Africa where I am putting together another farm. MY US Spec machine has that DPF/DEF tree-hugger junk on it. I understand that I am supposed to do my part to keep mechanics in business and shops alive with the continuous service calls fixing that useless junk, but there are no such things where this little machine is headed. I am likely to bring it home in five or so years, so putting Mr. Fusion back on may be necessary. I was hoping someone would grow some common sense by then in Washington and either eliminate the EPA or relax these silly standards on working construction and agricultural equipment.

Sorry for the editorializing, but did I mention I very much dislike this added tree-hugger junk?

Anyone offering deletes for these working machines?

Attachments

• IMG_7796 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_7796 (Medium).JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 42

Don Harward

Bummer!
I was just diagnosed with KOITLSA Disorder!
Its a psychological thing I'm told...
I know, I never heard of it either!

So. I get my broken knee operated on and repaired, but now my leg hurts and I can't bend it enough to get inside my brand new SVL-95! I'm going nutz! I have a road to smooth out, another to use that tree killin' attachment to clean up the sides so I can mow it this year
And
I have two ponds to finish cutting in the banks on my farm where I used the Kobelco to dig out the "Big-Hole_ water-holdin' area.

Someone please help! :))

(Knee Operation Induced Track Loader separation anxiety)

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
YES it been done, DPF removed and upgraded hp if you want. I'm still trying to find out more info, a bloke in Connecticut is doing it I believe.