• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Kubota SVL75-2

Sturgill

Occupation
Owner/operator
Gaurds look good! I have a 75 and put 200hrs on it, love the machine and have no regrets.

OTG AuGres

Occupation
Hobbiest - Forestry and Wildlife Management
Gaurds look good! I have a 75 and put 200hrs on it, love the machine and have no regrets.
Would love to hear a honest review of your 200 hours in the Kubota. Mentioned earlier in this thread I'm considering one for myself. Do you have the High-Flow option? What kind of attachments have you used? Thanks.

Sturgill

Occupation
Owner/operator
Would love to hear a honest review of your 200 hours in the Kubota. Mentioned earlier in this thread I'm considering one for myself. Do you have the High-Flow option? What kind of attachments have you used? Thanks.
I use the Kubota for my excavation business that I am starting up. So far have used it to prep yard for pool install, graded a slop, clearing property, and general dirt moving. I have smooth edge bucket, tooth bucket, grappler, HD brush mower, hay spear. I don't have the high flow option or an enclosed cab. I run it with the throttle at 75% or more. The controls are very responsive and the cab is very comfortable I have had go thru the regeneration 3 times so far with no impact to how I run it, just keep the throttle reved up and you can go right on. It has plenty of digging force, I live is an area that has a lot of limestone rock and it will does good digging them out. It will load my 8500 chevy single axle dump. I would buy it again but would get the high flow hyds. This is a pic of a creek that I cleared and graded for customer to be able to mow.IMG_0504.JPGIMG_0498.JPG

OTG AuGres

Occupation
Hobbiest - Forestry and Wildlife Management
I use the Kubota for my excavation business that I am starting up. So far have used it to prep yard for pool install, graded a slop, clearing property, and general dirt moving. I have smooth edge bucket, tooth bucket, grappler, HD brush mower, hay spear. I don't have the high flow option or an enclosed cab. I run it with the throttle at 75% or more. The controls are very responsive and the cab is very comfortable I have had go thru the regeneration 3 times so far with no impact to how I run it, just keep the throttle reved up and you can go right on. It has plenty of digging force, I live is an area that has a lot of limestone rock and it will does good digging them out. It will load my 8500 chevy single axle dump. I would buy it again but would get the high flow hyds. This is a pic of a creek that I cleared and graded for customer to be able to mow.View attachment 174519View attachment 174520
Nice work. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear some positive reviews of the SLV 75. For me, it’s the perfect size and weight to compliment my other equipment and towing/hauling capacity.