• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Job.......1st time posting pics!

ASPHALT04

Occupation
Owner / Doing whatever it takes to pay the bills!
Here are a couple of pictures of cleaun-up job I was to start today.....except it's a down pour!

100_0096.jpg

100_0095-1.jpg

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
time traveller

I thought that was a Bobcat skid steer in the pics, but its obviously your time machine. They have come along way since the doctors Tardis :bouncegri
Dont forget the after pics! or are done already :D:D:D

ASPHALT04

Occupation
:falldownlaugh......just realized the photo dates!! In one of the dozer threads there was talk of CAT's D12 powered by a flux-capacitor, I must have installed the smaller version in my skidloader!!:lmao

I get take some more pics when done,,,,,,,,If it ever dries up!!!

Turbo21835

:falldownlaugh......just realized the photo dates!! In one of the dozer threads there was talk of CAT's D12 powered by a flux-capacitor, I must have installed the smaller version in my skidloader!!:lmao

I get take some more pics when done,,,,,,,,If it ever dries up!!!

Looks like you have plenty of power making debris for the flux capacitor :D
Man, not a pretty job, not a big job, but it pays the bills. Those are good jobs to have.

ASPHALT04

Occupation
All I got done today was unload and knocked over back wall where you see no wall behind skidloader just to see if I needed to cut the wall or breaker it. One light bump and it fell over. (that'll save some work)
I am there just to finish what the owner had started and given up on with his 543. Hopefully get all the wood out and knock the concrete out tommorrow and then rock it for a new pole-building pad by end of week if weather coopperates! In the spring its always good to have this kind of job. (Not much material involved!)

ZAXIS

Occupation
Mgr./Member of Rainwater Construction Company, LLC
AtlasRob, I'M STILL LAUGHING-I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!

ASPHALT04

Occupation
ASPHALT04

Did you pick up a Quick Spade for you skid steer yet??

Not yet, I did manage to completely destroy the rest of the old set of forks today moving concrete chunks left from the walls pictured above. (Ripped the slide bar on the top completely off and lost both forks!!!) A few more welds wouldn't have hurt from factory, go figure 3,500lbs forks on 3000lb machine. :confused: Built by a bird!! Good thing they came with machine when I bought it. :mad:

After a day in the mud I think that my money will be going for some new skins first. :Banghead

s185

That sucks that your forks were so bad. my forks are 2 x 4 at the base and are rated at 8,000 lbs. They came right from Bobcat dealer. They don't look like the best. But I don't have a lick of problems since I put the Quick Spade on it. I see you can pick up a quick spade now for $150.00 to $180.00.

What type of skins you going to put on??

ASPHALT04

Occupation
What type of skins you going to put on??

That is debatable yet. I realize you can buy the cheapy's for around $100 or so, but as much time as I spend on hard surfaces they get rubbed off pretty quickly and I had about 3 times the tire repairs trying to save a few bucks when I had them put on the machines where I used to work. I usually like to go with the harder compound tires and they are harder on your wallet too!!

Anyone got a tire suggestion?

ASPHALT04

Occupation
I ended up getting Goodyear IT323 12plys. They are in the middle as far as price goes. Getting them put on this afternoon and I'll let you know how they are. (Anything has to be better than my bologna skins!!)

ASPHALT04

Occupation
Some more time warp pics!!

Not completely done in the first pic. I have to take down the trees yet and get some more fill hauled in but its for a friend of mine so I'm just dumping their as I do jobs.

The 2nd and 3rd are just a little driveway I fixed up.

Attachments

• 100_0100.jpg
    100_0100.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_0098.jpg
    100_0098.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_0099.jpg
    100_0099.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 214