• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland LT185b charge pressure buzzer.

tractormech

Anyone had experience with these machimes? The charge pressure buzzer went off and now it stopped-I got the machine warmed up and the left track is weaker than the right. I replaced the right motor and planetary about 8 or so years ago when the planetary tore up and you couldn't get gears for it-you had to replace the assembly. So I know it should be in better shape than the left side. The pumps are piggybacked that feed the motors but the book is confusing in that it says one charge pump feeds both pumps.That doesn't make sense as each pump has a charging pump in it according to the manual. Does anyone have any experience with the setup as far as what generally wears out and causes low charge pressure?. I have a 10k pressure gauge and a 600lb for charge pressure but I can't check flow rate. Headed over to check pressures now but would like some input from someone that's dealt with these. Thanks