• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New holland lb75b

90plow

4E75EEE0-8969-4C84-83EC-C87AB78D8609.png I’ve sold my old case 580k recently and I’m looking to replace it. A friend of mine who keeps his equipment immaculate is selling his 05 new holland lb75b. Machine has around 3500 hours and is in great shape. A couple things I wanted which this does not have are a 4-1 bucket and no front coupler. The 4-1 I don’t really need I would like to know if I can plumb the machine for hydraulics needed to run one in the future and does anyone make a coupler for this machine?

NH575E

Occupation
Retired Machinist
I think both were options but to add would be very expensive.

The 4in1 would need an extra valve section and different loader handle linkage. You can look it all up on the New Holland parts site.