• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New holland L225

pajibson

Serial #NEM473836
Have fault does 1215 & 1216. Cant find any reference to them other than the description. See attached photo we have caught hell chasing electrical problems on this machine. Finally got it all worked out(we thought) programmed the new UCM and were calibrating everything when this popped up. No troubleshooting info at all online or in e-tim.

TIA

Attachments

• UZFA651I-1208273358.jpeg
    UZFA651I-1208273358.jpeg
    524.3 KB · Views: 7

Welder Dave

Sounds like the pumps don't have enough oil, maybe air in the system or need to be primed.

Ridinhigh1500

Occupation
Dealer Lead Tech
On New Holland stuff like that your problem is most likely in the main machine harness. About a year ago they started offering new updated harnesses. The old ones have garbage plastic corrugated loom sleeve. The updated ones use cloth harness tape. But I have gotten brand new UCM's that are bad and I have also gotten new updated harnesses that are bad as well.

Ridinhigh1500

Occupation
Dealer Lead Tech
Try this though

Attachments

• Fault codes 2.png
    Fault codes 2.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Fault codes 3.png
    Fault codes 3.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Fault codes 4.png