• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland Haudraulics

Ldwolfgang

I have a New Holland 555E. I had the large cylinder for the front bucket repaired, new seals. Now I must pull the control stick all the way to the left, moving out of my seat to get the bucket to roll up. Up and down bucket lift is fine, as is the dumping roll. Any help is appreciated

NH575E

Occupation
Retired Machinist
Sounds like something went a miss on the rebuild.

Engine off, move stick in all directions to unload pressure, drain cylinder, disconnect rod end, and see if it moves in both directions by hand.

cosmaar1

I have a New Holland 555E. I had the large cylinder for the front bucket repaired, new seals. Now I must pull the control stick all the way to the left, moving out of my seat to get the bucket to roll up. Up and down bucket lift is fine, as is the dumping roll. Any help is appreciated
What cylinder are you talking about? One of the lift cylinders that run along the side of the motor?

Ldwolfgang

Yes, the lift cylinder on the passenger side. Could it be in the cylinder? I was thinking the control stick push rods or the valve that moves the fluid.

cosmaar1

Yes, the lift cylinder on the passenger side. Could it be in the cylinder? I was thinking the control stick push rods or the valve that moves the fluid.
If your up and down is fine, and the roll has no issue… sounds to me that something happened in the loader lever mechanism down below the cab floor. Might be something stuck between the rods.

The loader lift cylinder would make going up and down a problem so it shouldn’t have anything to do with that.