• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New here!

boely

Here it goes again!

I had posted an introduction in the wrong post,so here I do it in the right post.

I am Jelle Renze Boelens,and I live in the Netherlands.
I sadly don,t own or oparate heavy machinery butt I just love this stuff.
I am an military modeller and one of my interests are the US Army Corps of Engineers in WW2 and the vehicle,s,trailers and machinery and equipment they have used back in WW2.
So I like espescialy the heavy machinery and equipment the US Engineers used back in WW2.
I build in 1/35 scale and I have model kits of the D7 Catterpillar with Le Tourneau dozerblade and of the 17/19 Ruston Bucyrus Crawler Excavator.
Two of my next projects are the build of an Corbitt 6X6 6-Ton truck with an 20-ton Fruehauf flatbed trailer with dolly and on the back of the trailer wil come one of my 17/19 RB Excavators.
And the other project is an White 6X6 6-ton truck with an 16-ton Fruehauf flatbed trailer with dolly and on the back of this trailer wil come an Catterpilar D7 dozer with Le Tourneau dozerblade.
These wil come in an WW2 US Corps of Engineers diorama.

So this is me and I hope that I can contribute in some way to this site and I know for sure that I can learn a lot here!

Cheers and al the best!

Boely.

boely

Grader4me thanks for your welcome:drinkup:)!!

I hope to place some picture,s of my models in the modelsection when my camera is ready.

Greetz!

Boely.

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Welcome to the Forum Boely, let's see those pics

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Welcome to the forum DaveMI