• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new guy with a home machine shop

Hey Guys
I love this forum!! I've only driven small backhoes,skidsteers and a small excavator. I've made parts for family and freind's machines so if you need pins,old parts or anything made up don't hesitate to ask.Thanks

Mike :cool2

Khileman

Mike,

I just purchased alot of machining equipment, tooling from one of my operators father. A LOT if you need any tooling or anything let me know. I got to go pick up the equipment so give me some time, unless you have a real need. I had to buy it all (package deal) so I'm gonna sell anything I don't need. FYI'

Thanks and welcome to site!

Kevin

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Hi Mike, you got any pitures of your set up?

Aiden

Gottafew
Thanks,I've made a few sets for people already

CPS
I don't have any pics of my setup yet. I am in the process of doing a website and I do have a facebook page - Diamondback Designs

Thanks

Mike

Effinay

Occupation
Getting organized with my own small business
Hey Mike,

New Guy here from New Hampshire with tired worn and loose equipment. Sort of new to owning equipment but have been operating off and on (when anyone would let me or wasn'nt looking) for 25+ yrs. I've been buying stuff from McMaster-Carr, (bushings, bearings, pin stock) and have been cutting and welding my way towards better/tighter operating stuff. I'm in Pelham,NH, near Lowell, Ma. Whereabouts are you located?

I belive he said it was a type of generator/converter. He designed it and sent me the prints while I made all the parts and debugged.Thanks for the comments

Mike :D

Hey Guys

I've finally got a website going . It's still in the begining stages but please check it out and let me know what you think.Thanks

it's dbackdesigns.com

WerkBrau

I love that you have photos of your work done. Maybe you should get some customer testimonials up on the site for your work?

The only thought I have is that the front page of the site has a lot of blank dead space that you have to scroll through. You might want to trim that up. Otherwise, it's nice!

I love that you have photos of your work done. Maybe you should get some customer testimonials up on the site for your work?

The only thought I have is that the front page of the site has a lot of blank dead space that you have to scroll through. You might want to trim that up. Otherwise, it's nice!

Thanks for the input...I'll try and figure something out

materthegreater

Hi Mike,
Can you make hardened bushings? I'm having trouble finding bushings for my excavator (except for the dealer - and we all know what a bargain we get at dealers! :rolleyes:)

I'm in southern VT, so it probably wouldn't be too far for me.

Thanks,
Glen

I thought you guys would like these :cool2

Attachments

• 2012-12-10_11-39-23_96.jpg
    2012-12-10_11-39-23_96.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 2012-12-10_11-39-50_122.jpg
    2012-12-10_11-39-50_122.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 122