• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Fuel Drums

NH575E

Occupation
Retired Machinist
NH what kind of gravel do you have on your shop floor?
Crushed red brick.

I see you are located in North Florida. B5 and B10 is a thing there. That stuff doesn’t store well. I forget about the lower 48’ers dealing with that.

ELI Robert’s & Sons, Edison and Lewis, in your area, appear to offer non-bio diesel blends of ULSD#2. ELI brands it as “premium diesel”, which already has their lubricity additive in it.

Rainey said 5% bio is as low as they can buy. At 5% they are not required to label it as bio. Eli may be treating it but I'm pretty sure it all comes from the same bulk station in Bainbridge Ga. Eli also has a 300 gallon minimum but not positive on that.

I have been buying from Rainey Cawthon for 6 years and not had any problems so I think I will stick with them. They are super friendly and usually get to me within two days after I call them.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Looks like the Bainbridge Rack is Motiva.
They are wholesale Shell & 76 branded low-level blend ASTM D975 up to 5% bio.

I remember now, that went into law 2007. Hard to tell what blend you may be buying.

Glad that Alaska doesn’t necessarily have to deal with bio.