• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Forum Sponsor

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'd like to welcome Johnsoils as a sponsor here at Heavy Equipment Forums. John has been with us for some time as a member providing very useful information on lubrication. You'll find his banner on our side panel which links to his site for Amsoil products and other automotive products. Be sure to take a look and and consider him for your lubrication needs.

Thanks John!!

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Thanks John

Thanks for the sponsorship John. John has emailed me some very useful information on oil sampling, and I have read some of his responses on lubrication and have found it to be very informative.

Johnsoils

Site Sponsor
Steve and members,

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your forum. I enjoy being a member and enjoy the discussions, information and knowledge everyone shares here. You all have an excellent forum here. After being a member for some time now and seeing the high caliber of content and members here; I decided this was a forum that I wanted to do more with and by being a sponsor I can help support it's future as well as it's growth.

Thanks again for allowing me to be part of your forum.

John