• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new everyone....

gasfield315c

Occupation
build gaswell locations in the steeper than a mule
hey yall new to the site, this is my machine and some of the work i do, i work in southern wv building gas well locations and roads and whatnot

Attachments

• GEDC0018.jpg
    GEDC0018.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 819
  • GEDC0031.jpg
    GEDC0031.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 822
  • GEDC0015.jpg
    GEDC0015.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 817

gasfield315c

Occupation
no, no, its the company's that i work for...i wish i owned my own equipment...lol, maybe one day, im only 22, so i have some time

gasfield315c

Occupation
oh, i got a bunch of pics of just about everything, i take lots of pics at work

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hang around gasfield315C! Are those pics taken recently? I've worked a little west of you in Williamson and Matewan is some of the coal mines. You've got a good job. Preping gas sites and roads is interesting work. You start with nothing there, dig and scratch the hills (and WV is hills), next thing you know you have a nice road and pad to set up the gas well just like your pics. Cool stuff.

gasfield315c

Occupation
yeah believe it or not, we are staying really busy, not sign of lettin up...
yes atco, those are all taken within the past month, some of them in the past few days, actually, where those pics there are taken is only like 15 min. up the road from matewan, yes its definately interesting, you never know what you are gonna find, sometimes you can dig every bit of it, other times you have to drill, blast and hammer your way through

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
yeah believe it or not, we are staying really busy, not sign of lettin up...
yes atco, those are all taken within the past month, some of them in the past few days, actually, where those pics there are taken is only like 15 min. up the road from matewan, yes its definately interesting, you never know what you are gonna find, sometimes you can dig every bit of it, other times you have to drill, blast and hammer your way through

The reason I ask about the pics is I've seen this before; here in East Tennessee the leaves are already green and on the trees, but Wast Virginia is always a little behind us, because of higher elevation I guess. It's a strange ride to go from a place where there's leaves on trees, drive about 100 miles the way a crow flies, to a place with no leaves. But West Virginia is a beautiful place when the leaves do pop out. And very rugged country. ;)

gasfield315c

Occupation
yeah everythings pretty well greened up now, yeah i like living and working here but like you said sometimes the terrain has you moving a milllion cubic yards of material to get a pad 100ft. wide, it took us almost 4 whole months to build one location, had to drill and blast every inch of it...pit and all

345cl

Occupation
excavator operator in the sewer bussiness
:rolleyes: welcome aboard gasfield315c great pics

oriden

Occupation
Equipment operator/ truck driver/ wrench operator/
welcome how do you like the 315? i was running it for a while

gasfield315c

Occupation
i like it pretty well..its fast and has good power, and a good radio and a/c...only thing i dont like is the narrow bucket, i wish the boss would buy a 42" bucket for it...but i guess you cant have everything...the machine has 4100hrs on it and the only trouble i have had with it since i started running it a year ago is 1 blown hose, and that was my fault, i pinched it on a tree

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
gasfield315c A hearty welcome to the site ,nice piccs delighted to hear your busy keep the pixels coming.

Stock

gasfield315c

Occupation
some more shots of a job we did back in the winter, ones with the snow on was when we first started and had all our catch benches in and our cut line all the way across and just starting to drill...others are as it came closer to grade

Attachments

• GEDC0009.jpg
    GEDC0009.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 218
  • GEDC0012.jpg
    GEDC0012.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 219
  • GEDC0039.jpg
    GEDC0039.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 215
  • GEDC0013.jpg
    GEDC0013.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 217
  • GEDC0040.jpg
    GEDC0040.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
nice machine the 315 i had one from new at a company i worked for really enjoyed it....nice pictures too. it looks like fun work also