• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New CAT owner in Florida

thepaintguy

Hello, guys. I found this forum on a search as I started digging to find info on my recently acquired 420D IT backhoe. Got a decent deal on it and only a little over 8K hrs so not too bad for a 16 year old machine.

There's lots of little things that don't work, but primarily is the IT quick connect ... its not even hooked up. The cylinder is there, but only 3 ports with plastic plugs in it.

I'm fairly handy so not too worried about getting everything working, just gonna need to figure out what to do. Looking forward to garnering lots of information and advice from all ya'll. Looks like a lot of knowledge, experience, and wisdom around here.

Thanks,
Brad