1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NEW CAT 140 MOTOR GRADER

Discussion in 'Motor Graders' started by WILDCAT, Aug 9, 2018.

1. WILDCAT

WILDCAT Active Member

On another post on this website it was brought to my attention that there is a new Cat 140 Motor Grader sold in North America.
    I've been straight onto a Cat dealer to see if its available as a special order in Australia. If anyone can give me more information about this machine than what's on the Caterpillar website I would appreciate that.

On another post they call the grader a 140K that is powered by a C-7 but the 140 is powered by C-9.3
    If anyone can give me more information I would really appreciate that as well.

I will put up a post if it is available in Australia.

Here is the North American Website page:

https://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders/motor-graders/2661581332365765.html

Regards,
    WILDCAT

2. Fatgraderman

Fatgraderman Well-Known Member

Crash test dummy
    The 140K has a C7. This is a little different. Think more along the lines of an M3 with a conventional cab and controls stuffed on it.

3. pedrocar

pedrocar Well-Known Member

grader operator
    Like that format steering wheel and levers old school now needs a 3306

4. WILDCAT

WILDCAT Active Member

It is hard to get information out of a Cat dealer when he doesn't have a price list. As too why am I interested in this new 140 Motor Grader? Its because I'm old school and all my work is between curb and channel.

Regards,
    WILDCAT

Untitled22.jpg

DB2 likes this.