• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Brush Cutter

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
looks pretty niffty. If you wanna send me one I'd love to demo one on my takeuchi tb053... Hows production comming along?

Top Dog

Occupation
Rock Quarry Owner
stumpjumper83
Dont know if we could make it fit on your takeuchi tb053 this one is for boom mowers.
Thanks for looking

Top Dog

Occupation
Rock Quarry Owner
Stumpjumper83
The weight for it is around 750 to 800 lb, the oil flow is 35 gpm, pressure is 3000 psi. Should fit on just about any kind of boom mower.
Thanks

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
I'd feel comfortable with 1500 plus pounds out there. As it is I only have 14.8 gpm @ 3000 psi on my aux. circuit - thats the only downside that Ive found with my tak... oh well.

What kinda $$ are we talking for one?

Top Dog

Occupation
Rock Quarry Owner
We are going to sit down this Friday and figure the price we have in it. We may have to re-design a couple of parts in it. Should know more after Friday.
Thanks

Last edited:

rabia

Banned
That brush cutter is kind of new style cutter i don't ever seen that before..

Top Dog

Occupation
Rock Quarry Owner
We are in talks for a manufacturing company to build it, hopefully it will happen sooner than later. I will keep you informed on any updates.
Thanks

Top Dog

Occupation
Rock Quarry Owner
Still working with a company to manufacture them. We are close to production, will keep you informed on progress.