• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New 410-G

nedly05

Having the leverage from posting online is a great idea. Both times the JD mechanic has come out it has been the same problem, which has been a ground. Yesterday I pulled the panels up to get to it to see if it was the issue but I wasnt able to make anything happen. They are coming first thing Monday. Time will tell.

Dirt Dogg

Occupation
Owner/Operator
Lemon Law

nedly05, Sorry to hear about your G. The leamon law applies to anything that moves under its own power. Check into it, my lawer pushed the issue on a new machine with less than 200 hours and the company had to build us a new machine. Lots of luck.

coopers

Nedly05, what is giong on with your new backhoe? That sucks that it is giving you this much grief. (should have gone case! :p ) But seriously, we had 310SG's at the rental place I worked at a couple years ago and we never had problems. That's curious.

Blake
WA

sbrem

Have any of you had issues with the back windows breaking in these G series backhoes? We have had a couple on ours blow up just sliding them up or down. And I know of 2 or 3 other companies around here that have had the same problem.

nedly05

I havent heard of that one yet...but It doesnt surprise me, they don't slide very easily. Thanks for the heads up!

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
Nedly--yeah, keep me posted on this so I might know what to look for if it should ever happen to mine.Regarding rear windows--I smashed mine in a gizillion pieces as soon as I got it.Was my own fault though.Deere has a rubber bumper on the bottom slider which was missing on mine--I lowered it too fast/hard and smash.Everyone should check theirs to make sure you have that bumper--I think it was around $10---the glass is very pricey so beware.Nothing runs{or costs} like a Deere.:D

nedly05

So the mechanic was there today and pulled all of the floorboards up. He started to check all of the wires in the harness, and then he spotted a plug that was not completely together, he checked it, put it together and it seemed to fix the problem. The plug goes to the neutral disconnect switch on the loader lever. Only machines with the power shift option will have this problem. The mechanic seems to feel that we will never have this problem again. I hope he is right!

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
Anyone with pilot controls ever lose power at the sticks.It's happened to mine maybe 6 times now in about 1.5 years now,just happened again yesterday--heard a distinct small click and then nothing.Shut off the engine,resarted and all was fine.