• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Needing information on a crane

tonysandler

LMI is Load Moment Indicator. It is used to get the precise information right into the operator's cab. It has following features:

-Displays actual and allowable load, boom length, boom angle, and load radius.
-In case of an impending two block condition, it alerts the operator.
-Integrated light bar provides a quick reference of the crane’s utilization.
-With the help of operator's console it is set up quickly and easily.
-User-friendly console.

It is also equipped with sensors that monitor cranes continuously and then displays error codes to recognize problems and lessen downtime.

Pfeld1st

Occupation
Import Export of Building Materials, Developer of
Hello, this is Paul, handle is Pfeld1st. I bought an older crane Grove AP308.
My mechanic is working on and and it runs pretty well but needs a TIRE. The tire spec is 10.00 15 with 16 ply.
I have tried local truck tire dealers and they have up with some that don't fit and one guy says he might have one for $600.00.
I'd rather get an older one and ship it for less.
I can see that this forum allows photos, I will try to attached it in a later reply.
Thanks in advance for your help, I am sure that I will have other problems once it starts working.
It going to be used to pull out the 150 year old boiler in the basement and junk it for scrap.
Then its up to the roof to repair the broken glass windows with fiberglass sheets.
Again thanks for the help.

Pfeld1st

Occupation
Photos of the one tire that I am looking for. thanks !!

See attached.20140507_164054_1632x1224.jpg20140507_164100_1632x1224.jpg20140507_164123_1632x1224.jpg

Randy88

Google used industrial tires on the internet, also I've seen some listed on ebay every once in a while, maybe someone else will chime in with some different idea's for you as well.

Pfeld1st

Occupation
My latest searches show that I need a 10.00x15 16PR tube type deep mining tire.
Prefer used and near zip code 01420, but i would put it on a pallet and ship it if it was the right situation.
Not sure if I can find any trailer tire substitutes. the local truck tire guys were trying to do that and could not.
So, I'm back out looking for that tire no. listed above, thanks, Paul

Google used industrial tires on the internet, also I've seen some listed on ebay every once in a while, maybe someone else will chime in with some different idea's for you as well.

barklee

Hello, this is Paul, handle is Pfeld1st. I bought an older crane Grove AP308.
My mechanic is working on and and it runs pretty well but needs a TIRE. The tire spec is 10.00 15 with 16 ply.
I have tried local truck tire dealers and they have up with some that don't fit and one guy says he might have one for $600.00.
I'd rather get an older one and ship it for less.
I can see that this forum allows photos, I will try to attached it in a later reply.
Thanks in advance for your help, I am sure that I will have other problems once it starts working.
It going to be used to pull out the 150 year old boiler in the basement and junk it for scrap.
Then its up to the roof to repair the broken glass windows with fiberglass sheets.
Again thanks for the help.

Try OTR wheel engineering. They make tires for a lot of heavy equipment and they will sell you direct.
(800) 833-6309

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
There is an 8 ton carry deck on auctiontime.com on this weeks auction. Cummins with 2,669 hrs. is stated. No leaks. Closes tomorrow about 10AM. Located in Texas, price is real cheap right now but may well go up as auction nears end.