• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need work in NJ

biggixxerjim

did you go through the dmv or a driving school??

My only real problem is not being able to use the truck as much as I would like before the test. The only practice I get with it at all is on the way to the testing center.

Some of the cones got in my way:cool:

hammerdwn20

Occupation
pipeline
I went through the DMV. School is stupid expensive. (4k) it took me 7 months though. my boss at the time said i could use his truck for the test and then blew me off so i started looking for a new job. The company i work for now took me a month after i started. in that 7 month period i only drove about 8 times. i failed my first road test for driving too fast and forgot the range flip at a light. now my boss hasnt driven the truck since i passed. youll get it jim
Frank

biggixxerjim

i know, thanks for the encouragement. It just burns me up that given the actual amount of road time that I have, i feel that Im a much better candidate than some of these spanish guys driving around jersey. More than once on a job have i had to back in some guys ti axle :rolleyes:

They are really crazy about the CDL test tho, they should make it half as hard to get a motorcycle liscense as it is to get a CDL.... there would be a lot less deaths

biggixxerjim

not to re-thread jack this thing, but whats the work situation like here?? I'll even labor at this point.... for a nice coin, of course :)