• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need Wiring Diagram for Volvo EC210 BLC

Skidloadertech

Occupation
Service Manager
Hi, I need a wiring diagram for a Volvo EC210BLC excavator . I also am looking for ideas why the quick tach doesn't operate . I checked fuses they are all good ,but I don't seem to have power to the switch . Thanks -Dave

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Dave
The 21B has a number of wiring diagrams if you can be specific we will try to help, not sure what you mean quick tach?
Kind regards
Uffex

Ben Witter

The best source for schematics is always your dealer. You say you are not getting power to the quickfit switch. Do you know there are 2 switches used to activate the quickfit? One on the left console (SW9105) and one on the right (SW9104). Power is supplied from fu28 to SE9109 and RE9106 then through SW9104 then SW9105 which activate RE9104 and RE9105 respectively to either unlock or lock the quickfit.

There as many as 24 sheets of schematics depending on your machine sn which you will need to get the correct schematic.

GregD1

Occupation
Equipment for a paving contractor
Change the two relays in the box over the batteries. Volvo has a appetite for them. As was mentioned before, there are two switches in the cab for it also.

Skidloadertech

Occupation
Service Manager
Thanks for the replies . What I really need is wiring diagrams for the switches . Some sorry person that shouldn't have access to tools was cutting plugs off the switches and changing things around . I have ordered switches and terminals from Volvo, still trying to order plugs but I need to know what goes where . I managed to get the quick fit working but I am still trying for the wiper.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Please see attached hope it is of use.
Kind regards
Uffex/Users/ben/Desktop/USA response.pdf

alaa

Hi
I have Volvo EC210B LC and I need wiring diagrams from Engine control speed switch to Emergency Engine control speed switch
the engine not working from selector auto 1.2.3 if you move to 2 and 3 it's immediately shutdown if I move to manual will work to hi speed
can you help the diagram to find the loss weir or broken weir
thanks

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Please see attached it may help.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• 210 Speed control.pdf
    673 KB · Views: 123

alaa

Does your fuel level gauge work, if not you may have lost your VECU.

Thanks All for reply

Yes,fuel gauge not showing the level,Is it will Answer that is VECU Problem.
can you help me with any test that is prove that VECU gone.
so the speed selector switch will not work while the Emergency Engine control speed switch is Active.
Is this Emergency Engine control speed switch is Acting As VECU bypass.
thanks

alaa

Good day
Please see attached it may help.
Kind regards
Uffex
Thanks yes,will help for test, is there any test instruction will help to check the VECU if work or not As per Mr funwithfuel said
Thanks All

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Before we put the cart before the horse, lets check important things first.
Step 1 check all fuses in your fuse panel. Located in right armrest usually.
Step 2 replace relay 3101 and 3102 . They are located in the relay box above your battery box behind a 4 bolt plastic cover.
Step 3 check all connectors beneath relay box. Common for water to get trapped and corrode terminals.

I forgot to ask . What type of instrument panel do you have. Do you have the orange pointers or the black LCD display?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day alaa
In case you are not aware auto Idle is not active when you select the firs three positions of the speed select, that is normal.
Kind regards
Uffex

alaa

I forgot to ask . What type of instrument panel do you have. Do you have the orange pointers or the black LCD display?
black LCD display

151803532427621.png

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
187 is the MID for V-ECU. I would start with my previous suggestions. If you are up for it. Behind the seat next to the HVAC box is your VECU. Plug JB the little one. Has 2 red and 2 black jb7, jb8, jb15 & jb16. Red is power, black is ground. Check that as well. Good luck

alaa

Ok , but If it's not grounded the power that is mean v-ecu problem or I-ecu

Markdd

More than likely V-ECU. I-ECU still cooperating by looking at your pic. I strongly suggest checking those relays.
Apologies I don't mean to hijack the thread! Just bought the same machine with the same problem exactly. Its our first Volvo so no good contacts in service or parts. Could you please suggest best source of the relays suggested to be replaced - possible part # if available and also a source for new Vecu if it does come to replacement. I will obviously work through all of your suggestions first though!
Many thanks for this great help!