• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need Trucking from Indiana to Saskatchewan

42Combine

Hi, not sure if this is the correct forum, if not, perhaps someone could direct me. I am looking for transporation for a JLG-42 Telehandler (20,890 lbs/ 7'6" w / 7'8"h / 17'6" length), from Indiana to Saskatchewan. I would appreciate a referral (contact information) of trucking, or please send me to the correct forum. Thank you.

Andrew_D

A couple that I can think of off the top of my head:

VM Transport, Minnedosa, MB, 1-204-867-5436
Q-Line Trucking, Saskatoon, SK, 1–800-479‑9995
Conquest Trucking, Brandon, MB, 1-204-727-1673

You could also check with local dealers (heavy truck, construction, ag) and see who they use, or who brings their new equipment up from the US.

Andrew

blowerman

I've used uship for a few dozers and ag tractors with good results. All around the country with no problems and cheap.

Abscraperguy

Uship can be the cheapest but can also be your most expensive option. Lots of guys on there looking to make big bucks with sky high bids hoping you'll take em. It's worth a try tho.

A few more to try.

Deck X (Winnipeg)
Big Freight (Steinbach, Man)
Edge Transport (Saskatoon, Sask) www.edgetransport.com

Edge will likely be cheapest but Qline and Deck-X can probably do it sooner