• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need rubber tracks for TB 135 !

Allen E Jr

Occupation
Union Operator
Just bought a TB 135 2002 model ! It needs a set of rubber tracks . I'm new to all of this owner operator research and was hoping I could get some valued input from this experienced community . I been combing through the forums and can't find anything about this particular subject although I'm sure it's here somewhere ( I'm still fairly new to this kind of stuff ) .

The tracks that are currently on it keep popping off and I'm almost 110% sure it's because they are old and a few of the Steele RIBS are missing ! I have been able to release the grease bolt and push the idlers to get the tracks back on, but this keeps happening . Iv been searching the internet and seeing all the different kinds of choices for tracks and was wanting to narrow the search ... any help is appreciated !