• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NEED INFO ON MY CAT TC30 FORKLIFT

JACKCATTC30

Hello. I am new to the forklift world and need information on the Caterpillar TC30 forklift that I have recently purchased. The informations that I have are from the specification plate on the forklift and are as follows: Caterpillar Mentor, Ohio Dallus, Oregon Model TC30 Machine Weight 7010 LB Serial # 71V00535 Demount Attach ID#372687 Type LP Machine Weight w/Attach 7010 LB Made By Towmotor Corporation, Subsidiary of Caterpillar Tractor Co. Caterpillar Type LP No.338239 My questions are the following: 1. What year model is my TC30? 2. What are the fluid capacities and type fluids for: A. Hydraulic system/fluid tank? B. Transmission/automatic? C. Engine? 3. What is the make of motor in my TC30? A. Engine Displacement? B. Horsepower? C. Model? 4. Where can I find specs on my TC30? 5. Where can I get Users Manuals for my TC30? 6. Where can I get parts for my TC30? 7. Where can I get a new/rebuilt starter motor for my TC30? Going online, I cannot find any of the above information for the TC30 and there is very little reference to the TC30. Thanks Forum Members. Hope that you can help me out and point me in the right direction.

-------------------------
JACKCATTC30